〈 Go Back
- Responsible for design & development of Desktop applications from inception through to deployment. Participate in analysis and system design specification sessions.
- Experience working with agile methodologies, such as Extreme Programming (XP) and Scrum.
- Work closely with testing team and release management to ensure that environments are fully functional and that builds are properly deployed.
- Participate in development of test strategy, test plans, test cases and testing efforts (unit testing and integration testing of code).
- Proven experience in software best practices, like test-driven development and continuous integration·
- Provide technical support to business and testing team during testing phases. Track defects, defect triage and resolution
- Tackle technical problems and deliver products that delight customers.
- BS/Masters in Computer Science or related field.
- 6+ years of object oriented design and development experience, specifically in analysis, design and implementation of desktop solutions using XE5, Delphi 2010, C#, .Net 3.5 and related technologies.
- Strong knowledge and hands on experience on C# and .Net technology is highly preferred.
- A solid foundation in software engineering with strong competencies in data structure, algorithms and software design.
- Strong analytical skills and object-orientated design capabilities.
- Willingness to learn new technologies and skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze application issues to identify root cause.
- Excellent communication, teamwork, and leadership skills.
- Applies full understanding of the software engineering discipline and industry best practices.
Wanna join the team?
Use the link Upload CV to submit your application, we respond to most inquiries within three business days.