How to Get Into Antorus the Burning Throne
Antorus the Burning Throne is the final raid instance in the Legion expansion of World of Warcraft. It offers challenging encounters and the chance to obtain powerful gear and unique rewards. If you’re looking to venture into this epic raid, here’s a step-by-step guide to help you get started.
1. Reach Level 120: To access Antorus, you must first reach the maximum level in the Legion expansion, which is level 120. Complete quests, dungeons, and other activities to gain experience and level up your character.
2. Gear Up: Before attempting Antorus, it’s essential to have appropriate gear. As a minimum requirement, aim for an item level of around 890-900. You can achieve this by running Mythic dungeons, completing world quests, and obtaining gear from other raid instances.
3. Join a Raid Group: Antorus is a raid designed for groups of 10-30 players. You can find a raid group through the in-game Group Finder tool or join a guild that regularly organizes raid runs. Communication and coordination with your group are key to success in raid encounters.
4. Unlock the Raid: To enter Antorus, you need to complete a series of quests known as The Burning Throne. These quests will become available as you progress through the Legion expansion storyline. Follow the questline, which will eventually lead you to the entrance of the raid instance.
5. Learn the Boss Encounters: Antorus consists of 11 boss encounters, each offering unique mechanics and challenges. It’s crucial to familiarize yourself with these encounters to effectively contribute to your raid group. Watch tutorial videos, read guides, or join practice runs to learn the strategies and mechanics of each encounter.
6. Obtain Required Quests: Some encounters in Antorus require specific quests to be completed beforehand. These quests can be obtained from NPCs in the raid instance or from other locations in the game world. Make sure to complete these quests before attempting the corresponding boss encounter.
7. Gather Consumables: Before entering the raid, stock up on consumables such as potions, flasks, and food buffs. These items can significantly enhance your performance and survivability during boss fights. Additionally, ensure you have repaired your gear and have enough gold to repair during the raid if needed.
1. Can I enter Antorus without a raid group?
No, Antorus is a raid instance that requires a group of players to complete. Use the Group Finder tool or join a raiding guild to find a suitable group.
2. How long does it take to complete Antorus?
The time it takes to complete Antorus varies depending on the skill and experience of your group. On average, it can take several hours to clear the entire raid.
3. Can I enter Antorus on any difficulty?
Antorus offers multiple difficulty levels: LFR (Looking for Raid), Normal, Heroic, and Mythic. LFR difficulty is designed for casual players and can be completed with a random group. Normal, Heroic, and Mythic difficulties require pre-formed groups.
4. Can I obtain gear from Antorus on LFR difficulty?
Yes, you can obtain gear from Antorus on LFR difficulty, although the item level will be lower compared to Normal, Heroic, or Mythic difficulties.
5. Can I enter Antorus without completing the previous Legion raids?
Yes, you can enter Antorus without completing the previous Legion raids. However, it is recommended to experience the previous raids to further enhance your gear and understanding of raid mechanics.
6. Can I skip boss encounters in Antorus?
In most cases, skipping boss encounters is not possible in Antorus. Each boss must be defeated to progress further in the raid instance.
7. Can I complete Antorus multiple times a week?
Yes, you can complete Antorus multiple times a week on different difficulty levels. However, you can only receive loot once per boss per week, regardless of the difficulty level.
Venturing into Antorus the Burning Throne is a thrilling experience that requires preparation, coordination, and dedication. Follow these steps, find a reliable raid group, and conquer the challenges that await within this epic raid instance. Good luck, hero!