〈 Go Back
Oracle Access Developer
- Complete understanding of SDLC lifecycle, partnering closely with rest of team (Engineers, Architects, Product Managers, Operations, and Business Partners)
- Directly responsible for delivering scalable security solutions.
- Stay up to date with new technologies and industry trends
- Participate in requirements gathering and documentation
- Experience with a variety of Identity and access Management, SOA, and Web 2.0 development outside of Oracle's stack
- Experience with scripting languages
- Experience with other Open Source technologies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- 2+ Years’ experience and Strong Implementation skills in Oracle Middleware and Identity Management or Oracle access manager
- 1+ Years’ experience with Oracle Identity Manager (OIM), Oracle Access Manager (OAM)
- 1+ Years’ experience in implementing applications running on WebLogic Server
- 1+ Years’ experience with multiple LDAPs like ODSE
- 1+ Years’ experience with other Oracle Middleware technologies
- Understanding with a variety of Identity Management, SOA, and Web 2.0 development outside of Oracle’s stack
- Knowledge of OIM connector development.
- Knowledge of Thycotic for PAM, AWS User federation, Netskope for CASB and MFA is plus.
- Strong Experience in developing / implementing test strategies
- Strong implementation experience working on high pressure, mission critical objectives
- Strong ability to present project objectives, project status, and deliverables; Motivation to be the best and take pride in work deliverables
- Strong experience with guiding customers in enterprise collaboration and usability principles
- Have defined metrics to monitor policies, procedures, and standards relating to database management
- Passionate about customer success, process, and technology
- Very Strong oral and written communication skills.
Wanna join the team?
Use the link Upload CV to submit your application, we respond to most inquiries within three business days.