What Can You Bring Into a Mariners Game?
Seattle Mariners games at T-Mobile Park are a fantastic way to spend your day, enjoying America’s favorite pastime. While you cheer for your favorite team, it’s important to know what you can bring into the stadium, ensuring a hassle-free experience. Here is a comprehensive guide on what you can bring to a Mariners game.
1. Bags: T-Mobile Park follows a clear bag policy, allowing fans to carry in only clear bags that are no larger than 12x6x12 inches. Small clutch bags or purses, no larger than 4.5×6.5 inches, are also permitted.
2. Food and Drinks: Fans can bring in outside food and sealed, non-alcoholic beverages, such as water bottles or soda cans. However, glass containers, alcohol, and large coolers are strictly prohibited.
3. Cameras: Cameras and video equipment are allowed in the stadium, provided they are for personal use only. Professional cameras with detachable lenses or lenses longer than three inches are not permitted.
4. Umbrellas: Rain is not uncommon in Seattle, so bringing an umbrella is a great idea. However, large golf umbrellas are not allowed inside the park. Instead, opt for small, compact umbrellas that can fit inside your bag.
5. Stadium Seats and Cushions: T-Mobile Park allows fans to bring in their own seat cushions or stadium seats, as long as they do not exceed 18 inches wide. These can make your time at the game more comfortable.
6. Binoculars: Want a closer view of the action? Binoculars are permitted, encouraging fans to get a better look at the game. Just ensure that the binoculars are not in a bag larger than the approved clear bag size.
7. Medical and Special Needs: Fans with medical conditions or special needs are allowed to bring necessary equipment and medication into the stadium. It is recommended to contact the stadium’s guest services prior to the game to ensure a smooth entry.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Can I bring a backpack to a Mariners game?
No, backpacks are not allowed inside T-Mobile Park. Only clear bags or small clutch bags are permitted.
2. Are outside food and drinks allowed?
Yes, you can bring in outside food and sealed non-alcoholic beverages. However, glass containers and large coolers are not permitted.
3. Can I bring my own chair to sit on?
Yes, you can bring your own seat cushions or stadium seats as long as they do not exceed 18 inches wide.
4. Are professional cameras allowed?
No, professional cameras with detachable lenses or lenses longer than three inches are not permitted. Personal use cameras are allowed.
5. Can I bring an umbrella?
Yes, small, compact umbrellas are allowed. However, large golf umbrellas are not permitted.
6. Are binoculars allowed inside the stadium?
Yes, binoculars are allowed, but they should not be in a bag larger than the approved clear bag size.
7. What about medical equipment and special needs?
Fans with medical conditions or special needs are allowed to bring necessary equipment and medication. Contact the stadium’s guest services for assistance.
Attending a Mariners game is an exciting experience, and knowing what you can bring into the stadium will help make your visit more enjoyable. Remember to adhere to the guidelines and rules set by T-Mobile Park, ensuring a smooth entry and a great time watching the game.