〈 Go Back
- Gathering functional requirements, developing technical specifications, and project & test planning
- Designing/developing/Testing TurboTax Desktop application, prototypes, or proofs of concepts (POC’s)
- Act in a technical leadership capacity: Mentoring junior engineers, new team members, and applying technical expertise to challenging programming and design problems
- Roughly 80-90% hands-on coding
- Finds and Resolve defects/bugs during QA testing, pre-production, production, and post-release patches
- Work cross-functionally with various Intuit teams: product management, various product lines, or business units to drive forward results
- Contribute to the design, architecture, test planning & automation of the project
- Experience with Agile Development, SCRUM, or Extreme Programming methodologies
- 5+ years in delivering applications on the Windows/Mac/OSX platform (C++ ( Must Have), C# .Net, Objective C, ReactJs )
- BS/MS in computer science or equivalent work experience
- Experience with UI Based applications and UI design patterns.
- Experience with the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- 1+ years’ experience with web services (consuming) with REST or SOAP
- Solid communication skills: Demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong understanding of the Software design/architecture process
Wanna join the team?
Use the link Upload CV to submit your application, we respond to most inquiries within three business days.