〈 Go Back
Senior Data Engineer
- Develop and Operate pipelines built and hosted in the AWS environment. Prior experience in this area will be mandatory
- Independently Design, Build, Test, Integrate and document components for seamless data extraction and analysis. Prior experience of operating applications at high scale and availability will be useful.
- Scripting and Automation of manual tasks for onboarding, monitoring and maintenance of services developed and operated by the team.
- Passionate for continuous learning, experimenting, applying and contributing towards cutting edge open source technologies and software paradigms
- Ensuring best practices that can be adopted in BigData stack and share across teams and BUs.
- Provides operational excellence through root cause analysis and continuous improvement for BigData technologies and processes and contributes back to open source community.
- Contributes to innovations that fuel the growth of Intuit as a whole
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, or related discipline with 5+ years of experience.
- Experience in BigData technologies (Hadoop, HDFS, MapReduce, Spark, Pig, Hive, Sqoop, HBase, Cassandra etc) will be valuable
- Should have worked on large scale software infrastructure projects.
- Experience in engineering large-scale systems in a product environment is required.
- Programming experience with Java, Scala, Python and ability to learn quickly
Wanna join the team?
Use the link Upload CV to submit your application, we respond to most inquiries within three business days.